Thursday, June 19, 2014

Information on next one!

Hello, last time I said that it would probably be in June 21st. Unfortunately, we will not be having Chobots Awards this month. There are some reasons:

a) I've been working on my new server, Chobots.org and open beta is releasing on June 20th. I'll still be too busy working on it and I will be on it moderating.

b) We haven't seen any new Chobots servers yet, and there are many coming soon ones including:

ChobotsUniverse (expected to release to public soon)
Chobots.eu (expected to release to public this month)
Chobotical (???)
and of course, Chobots.org (expected to release to public June 20th)
I hope you understand this inconvenience and DO NOT FORGET TO VISIT CHOBOTS.ORG ON JUNE 20TH, 5:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada).

See you there!

0 comments :

Post a Comment